Support for this activity provided by TDO
Attracting, Motivating, and Retaining Employees in Today’s Workforce
The workforce is changing. Within seven years a whopping 75% of our labor pool will be made of Gen Y’s (Millennials). With all changes in demographics, technology and world events, employers must adapt if they are going to find, engage and keep the best employees. Building on what he shared with us two and three years ago and the wonderful insights provided by Eve Groznitzky last year, Eric Coryell will refresh those learnings and then talk about how you must make changes to adapt and benefit from the demographic shift that is upon us.
Help you understand how you can use the principles of teams and a growth mindset to cultivate and build an engaged work staff. Know what changes you can make to your mindset and processes to embrace genuine integration of the learning and leadership styles of Baby Boomers, Gen Xs and Gen Ys to bolster your success and resilience in the changing world of work.
What attendees can expect to learn:
- Review the key points on how to build a functional and accountable office team
- How to build trust on your team so your staff engages and expresses their true thoughts and feelings
- Cultivate a growth mindset amongst your employees
- Understand the generational changes that are taking place and the implications from an employers perspective
- How to appreciate the perspectives and unique value each generation brings to work and how to create a work environment that bring out the best from each generation
- How to get the generations to function well together
|CLINICAL RESEARCH FOUNDATION is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to ADA CERP at www/ada.org/cerp.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between CLINICAL RESEARCH FOUNDATION and PACIFIC ENDODONTIC RESEARCH FOUNDATION.
Clinical Research Foundation212 Church Ave. Chula Vista, CA 91910
Ph: 619.420.8696 / Fax: 619.420.6915
Pacific Endodontic Research Foundation6235 Lusk Blvd. San Diego, CA 92121
Ph: 858.558.3636 / Fax: 858.558.3633